The Sacred Heart is a religious motif widely used across Mexico. Embodying pure love & sacrifice, the Sacred Heart is often carried around as a charm for good fortune and abundant love. Frida Kahlo often used hearts in her paintings. Representative of her heartbreak on many levels, they also convey the love we are capable of giving ourselves. This sweet little necklace is the perfect everyday reminder of that self-love.
- Oxidized brass & sterling silver
- Oxidized sterling silver adjustable chain, wear at 16” or 18”
- Pendant measures ~ ½” long x ¼” wide
- Designed & handmade in Austin, TX
- Modeled by Leighla Molina- read her story here.
Read about the inspiration behind the Sacred Roots Collection