CLAIRE SOMMERS BUCK JEWELRY
INTERNSHIP TITLE: BLOGGER/CONTENT MARKETER
Claire Sommers Buck Jewelry is an independently owned, handmade jewelry line based out of Austin, Texas. Fresh and honest, the collections evoke ancient aesthetics and the ornament of a global culture. A dedication to craft, quality, and integrity of design is ingrained in every facet of the brand. All gemstones and metals are nationally sourced and each collection is designed and handcrafted in a humble East Austin studio. CSB Jewelry is a small team dedicated to the belief that soulfully produced items can truly enrich our lives.
About this internship:
-Ideal for students who are:
- Looking to add work to your writing portfolio with a beautiful brand
- Looking to gain marketing experience
- Talented writers
- Lovers of jewelry and style
-Reports into Claire’s Business Consultant
-Compensation options include jewelry trade
Responsibilities per week:
- Write and publish 1 blog post using Shopify - on topics such as handmade culture,travel, jewelry materials and care, profiles on makers and boutique owners, etc.
- Send 1 marketing email using Mailchimp - newsletter on recent blog posts, a CSB product spotlight, etc.
- Test 1 social media marketing effort - may include:
- Experiment with paid ad platforms on Facebook, Instagram or Google AdWords to promote CSB blog content and/or product pages
- Repost and tag on Instagram for Maker posts
- Automate social posting
- Giveaways (post your CSB look and tag us)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume & a letter explaining your interest in the position. Thank you & we look forward to hearing from you!