Milagros are religious folk charms that are traditionally used for healing purposes. They come in many different shapes and dimensions and are often attached to altars, shrines and to sacred objects found in places of worship throughout Mexico. The hand is a universal symbol of our humanity. Representing friendship, love, and charity, hand-shaped Milagros are believed to strengthen relationships, grow romantic connections, and remind us of our connection to one another-- including the different sides of ourselves-- a constant theme in Frida Kahlo's creative expression. This powerful Hand Milagro Necklace is fabricated from sterling silver and is holding a beautiful Jade gemstone. A unique design with a meaningful message.
- Oxidized sterling silver, brass & jade gemstone
- Sterling silver adjustable chain, wear at 18” or 20”
- Pendant measures ~ 1 ⅛” long x ⅜” wide
- Designed & handmade in Austin, TX
- Modeled by Leighla Molina- read her story here